I can't believe it's already September! Where is the time going? We have been super busy here at the Hanks household. Reid has been having some tummy issues...which led to a doctors visit, which led to tests at Vanderbilt (*freak out*), which led to an ER visit, which led to acid reflux. Whew! We finally got it figured out and now R is on a new formula and is on some medicine for his reflux. All seems to be going well. I am so relieved that he seems to be feeling better. Talk about feeling helpless! :(
Apparently the "witching hour" has crept its way into our house. Like clockwork every night from 7-9ish Reid is fussy. He's not inconsolable, but we don't dare try to put him down. He's fine as long as one of us is cuddling him. It's hilarious. Then as soon as he has his 9:00 bottle, he's back in his bed passed out. It's so odd! But it could be worse. At least it's not in the middle of the night.
Reid is doing much better with his nights. He usually eats around 7, then we do a dream feed around 9 and he sleeps until 2am. Then Jes usually gets up to feed him and he sleeps until 5 or 6. Not too bad! There's light at the end of the tunnel!
He's really working on holding his head up. He loves to sit on his boppy and look around and get on his tummy on his boppy and try to move his head around. When I put him up on my shoulder he really holds his head up and it's like the cutest thing I've ever seen! Oh, how that child has us wrapped already! He's 10 weeks old this week, adjusted age 2 weeks. Still waiting on the first smile. It's all I want out of life right now :).
No comments:
Post a Comment