Saturday, September 4, 2010
Family Fun Day!
Today was the first day the three of us have really gotten out of the house together for an outing that wasn't church, grandparents house or the grocery store! We decided to take advantage of the PERFECT Tennessee weather today and go to the farmers market, dog park and the Greenway! Reid did great! I think he really loved being outside in the fresh air! Dylan had a blast of course and wore himself out. Then we came home, took naps and went to Target to stock the pantry. Today, I've really been reflecting on how blessed we are. I mean, I think about it every day, but just standing back and watching my little family...there are no words. Life is good. Every day is new and different and its so fun to watch Reid change and discover and grow. Love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment