Sunday, November 21, 2010
Thanksgiving
I am freaking out that Thanksgiving is THIS week! This is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love the anticipation of the holidays, the preparation, the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping...I even love the smell of the air this time of year. It's the time of year that makes you want to call everyone you love and tell them why you love them and invite them over for coffee. :) It's the best time of year to grab a good book, turn on some holiday music and relax on the couch under your Snuggie (yes, snuggie). And THIS year, it's the best time of year to cuddle your baby and sit under the Christmas tree and steal kisses and sing songs! I feel so blessed this year that I get to spend the holidays making memories with Jesse and Reid. I am so thankful that God's protection has been over my sweet son and that he is so happy, healthy and wonderful and will be sitting at the table with us this Thanksgiving. Thank you, Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment