Sunday, April 18, 2010
Sickness...
I dislike so much these beautiful days that I miss out on because unexpected sickness hits. I am thankful for the sickness as it is a reminder of the precious gift God has given me, but I can't help feeling a little sorry for myself...just a little :). Luckily, I have an amazing husband who loves me despite my disgusting-ness and rubs my back and cuddles me on the couch and reminds me that I can get through anything as long as I have him. Now more than ever I am aware of how important it is to marry a PARTNER. Someone who goes through your emotions with you and shares your ups and downs with joy and tears! I love love LOVE my husband and praise our God for every moment we share!!! Ok - mushy-ness over...gotta go lay down again. Sickness is back :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment